Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Venting Time

I've decided that once a week I am going to "vent" aka whine about an issue that I know has applied to many people before. Today's "venting" session has been set off by my recent trip in the kitchen of my townhouse. Now when i say trip I mean it as a verb because I literally slipped and fell because of...TRASH JUICE...EW.



How come some people are just so lazy they don't even want to bother cleaning up after themselves?!
Wouldn't you rather take the extra second and clean up whatever mess you made? Then the next time you are in that same area you don't have to look at filth or clutter. I truly believe the motto my freshman roommate and i had..."A Clean room is a Happy Room."

So my solution to the yucky problem in my house was to charge $2 each day for each mess not cleaned with in 24 hours. Who thinks this is fair? Who thinks I'm insane and have OCD? Let me know...no hard feelings...swear.

No comments: