Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fantasy Baseball

Recently I've joined a Fantasy Baseball league here is my roster...



C Joe Mauer
1B Richie Sexson
2B Dan Uggla
3B David Wright
SS Carlos Guillen
OF Ichiro Suzuki
OF Bobby Abreu
OF Vernon Wells
UTIL Barry Bonds
B Frank Thomas
B Marcus Giles
B Paul Lo Duca
B Edwin Encarnacion
B Bobby Crosby

P Erik Bedard
P Cole Hamels
P Takashi Saito
P Chris Ray
P Jered Weaver
P Bob Wickman

So, I know some about baseball but not much....

Does anyone care to comment on my players, maybe who I might wanna trade or who i'd want to look for?

In my opinion my hitters r the shit but my pitching is lacking

4 comments:

Scott Brodeur said...

Your offense is very solid. Your pitching is very, very suspect. How many teams are in your league?

King Devon the Magnificent said...

When it comes to baseball picks, I use a tried and true method;
I blindfold myself, spin around in circles with my index finger extended, and whatever I land on is who I pick. Being informed?

Bah!

Anonymous said...

I know I just said this to you. But it warrants a comment. Good job being the only girl I know who is a fantasy baseball afficonado. (And even if it is your first draft, you have a pretty great team!) I always thought that girls either A. Were only pretending to know anything about baseball to talk to guys. B. had no idea what they were doing. or C. were probably very close to being a guy anyway/A normal, likable girl would never be interested. You've offically proven all of my stereotypes wrong!

As for my advice, whether you want it or not, all you are missing is a solid stolen base guy (other than Ichiro) and a absolute stopper starting pitcher. Try to pay attention to what rookies are doing well early in the season and pick them up. Also trade ichiro halfway through the season for a great pitcher. he always falls apart in the second half. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.