Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Obama- who cares

The latest post on the Wonkette.com is about Barak Obama and his 17 traffic violations within 2 years...those two years however are 1988 and 1990. Can someone please tell me why this matters?

This only thing this shows is arrogance for the parking laws in Massachusetts. However it was over 10 years ago, people change. I really do not understand why this type of "dirt" is uncovered about campaigners. I don't care if you smoked pot in college, or got traffic violations 10 years ago. Also linked on the Wonkette was another story about Obama's ancestors owning slaves.

I know slavery is a huge issue. I know racism is a very important matter and steers a lot of controversy. However...did Obama himself own a slave? No.

Also I'm wondering does this fact cancel out his race card in the campaigning?

Oh and I really do not understand the Wonkette's jokes about Obama and Osama. Does someone care to explain why perhaps this is funny?

We’re forced to agree with commenter “Osama Obama.”

Many citizens and voters are interested to know whether or not a candidate for President has an ounce of character.

Barak Hussein Obama apparently does not.

No comments: