Thursday, March 1, 2007

Great Example

Recently in my Broadcast Journalism class my professor, who is an anchor for ABC-40, showed us a clip from an ABC story. The clip was put forth by Bob Woodruff, an ABC anchor who almost died in Iraq, but because of the amazing medical attention he was given miraculously survived.



Heres a link to the full story.

I would just like to add how amazing the editing of this story is. The sense of urgency they managed to capture in the scene where they described the bomb going off is just incredible. This is beautiful journalism.

Now if only every American Soldier could get the treatmeant Woodruff recieved.

1 comment:

King Devon the Magnificent said...

It was a stunning documentary. I enjoyed it, and it made some things about the front lines seem more real than they were before to me.