Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sniff Sniff

So it's old news by now, I would assume...


http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8O9AFO01&show_article=1
Keith Richards snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine...in otherwords he laced his coke with his Daddy. I want to know what people think about this.
I mean, is it weird that I actually am not appaulled by this? Granted my father is cremated and sitting on the night stand in my mother's room, but I'd never even consider sniffing him up my nose. Well actually I don't even know how to open the urn, but that's besides the point. Also I would never do cocaine. On one hand, I think that it's kind of cool, now his father is apart of him- literally.














Then again, I think well how would I feel about being snorted?
If you dont do coke, maybe you can just roll up the ashes into a joint and smoke your loved ones?

No comments: